Learn about the Very Veggie Movement
Try this creamy, garlicky pasta that features a kick of color from red bell peppers, and a nourishing boost of vitamins B and C.
700g of all-purpose flour
350g of wheat flour
½ teaspoon of salt
20g of yeast baking powder
- Cut the pumpkin into large pieces and use a rice cooker to steam for 7 minutes, adding ½ cup of water to the outer pot.
- Mix yeast baking powder with warm water (please refer to instructions on the package). Add all-purpose flour, wheat flour, pumpkin, and mixed yeast baking powder. Add water slowly, and rub all ingredients into a non-sticky dough.
- Place a wet cloth on the dough, and let ferment for 69-90 minutes.
- Cut the dough into long pieces, then into smaller pieces.
- Place the small pieces of dough into a pot to steam, and let them ferment for 15 minutes.
- Boil water, and steam over medium heat for 15 minutes.